We need your help! We need you to speak up and become a voice for those who are voiceless. Becoming an advocate is easy. Anyone can do it. It is as simple as telling your friends about Forgotten Children Worldwide, the plight of orphans around the world, and how they can get involved to make a difference. You just have to take action! Partner with us as we speak up for children in extreme poverty who have been abandoned and are vulnerable to the evils of child trafficking and preventable diseases.
Check out these simple ways to make a difference:
- Request information and marketing materials to share with your friends and family.
- Schedule a presentation or talk at your business, church, or social gathering. Contact Aaron today to set it up.
- Host a Coffee Talk at your home and invite 8-10 people to hear about FCW
- Become a FCW Regional Development Representative
- Wear FCW branded gear and/or shop Heshima
- Become an Advocate and organize your own event in your community to create awareness and raise funds for FCW. You can request an Advocate Kit to help you organize, plan, and conduct successful events while become a voice for the voiceless.