We need your help! You can be a voice for the voiceless. Becoming an advocate is as simple as telling your friends about Forgotten Children Worldwide and how they can get involved to make a difference for orphans around the world. Partner with us as we speak up for children in extreme poverty!
Here's how one young man used his YouTube channel to get the word out...
Here are specific ways you can become an advocate:
• Request information and marketing materials to share with your friends and family.
• Schedule a presentation or talk at your business, church, or home.
• Become a FCW Regional Development Representative
• Wear FCW branded gear - Store Coming Soon!
• Shop Heshima - Store Coming Soon!
• Request an Advocate Kit